Job Opening: BCJ Renovations is hiring Carpenters. This is a carpenter job for those living around Brantford, Cambridge and Brant County.
Job Type: Carpenter / Lead Hand Craftsman
158 Willow Drive
N3L 2L4 Canada
Occupational Category: Carpenter
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
CAD From 16.00 to 20.00 per hour.
BCJ Renovations Inc.
seeks a full-time lead carpenter for home renovation jobs. We are a busy home and commercial renovation company looking to hire an experienced Carpenter / Lead Hand Craftsman. If you're interested in joining a great company and can efficiently lead of team, this job is right for you. You would be working with our team primarily in the Brantford areas to Ancaster and Hamilton, and Kitchener Waterloo but sometimes in other areas beyond those cities. .
- The ability to follow blueprints and building plans
- Knowledge of woodworking tools, methods of all aspects of carpentry
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, metals and other materials using power tools
- Install interior and exterior structures and fixtures
- Help erect, level, and install building frameworks
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and frames
- Follow safety rules and regulations
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Provide knowledge to junior carpenters
- Great with customers
- High school or equivalent
- Residential Renovation Construction: 5 years
- Having own tools a plus
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency will all wooding and hand tools
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Work well independently and as part of the team
- Valid G licence
If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us directly at 844-225-7366. If you do call it would be a good idea to have sent your resume to us first.
Date Posted: 2017-07-04
Are you ready to work at BCJ Renovations and start an amazing career? Apply within!